DANGERS OF WANKING!!! Ø18+
First off, WHAT IS WANKING? Wanking or masturbating is the act of sexual stimulation of one’s own genitals for sexual pleasure, usually to the point of orgasm. This may involve hands, fingers, everyday objects, sex toys such as vibrators, or combinations of these.
WHY do people masturbate?
People masturbate for different reasons — it helps them relax, they want to understand their body better, they want to release sexual tension, or their partner is not around. But most people masturbate because it feels good. Many people think that masturbation is only something you do when you do not have a sex partner. But both single people and people in relationships masturbate.
WHICH PEOPLE masturbate?
Both genders masturbate. Yes! Both Men and Women.
What are the DANGERS of wanking?
- FRACTURED PENISES: Tugging at it sure brings a lot of pleasure, but just keep in mind, tugging at it too hard could lead it to snap, yes snap, even though there are no bones there.You will actually hear a cracking sound, experience excruciating pain along with bruising and swelling – in other words all the signs of a fracture. Other actions that can lead to a penis fracture are, rolling over on the bed with an erection, and striking against a partner’s pubic bone while having an intercourse. A fracture needs to be treated immediately without any delay as the likelihood of getting an erection after experiencing a fracture is very low.
- INTERNAL BLEEDING: A California woman sued the adult toy manufacturer Pipedream Products, Inc., in 2011 after one of the company’s dildos nearly killed her. One minute she was using the sex toy as intended; the next, there was sharp vaginal pain and severe bleeding. Her boyfriend quickly called 911, and she was rushed to the hospital, where she made a full recovery after a few pints of blood were pumped back into her. It turns out that the bleeding came from one of her iliac arteries, which are located deep in the lower abdomen and can rupture from blunt trauma due to objects inserted in the vagina and anus.
- BLEEDING URETHRAL MEATUS: Not every guy “jerks” off the same way. Some like a tight fist around the shaft, others a more head-focused rubbing, and some guys just love to stick foreign objects up their urethras. An elderly Australian man of the latter variety thought it would be fun to insert a four-inch fork into his urethra. Lots of blood, lube, and forceps later, the object was removed and the man now has to urinate like someone holding his thumb over the end of a hose.
- TORN SCROTUMS: Part of being an adult is accepting the depressing reality that, more often than not, your job will be painfully boring. The other part of being an adult is finding appropriate ways to handle that boredom, like taking long shits or texting your mistress. A decidedly inappropriate way to handle workplace boredom is by masturbating, particularly if that workplace is full of heavy machinery. One now legendary man learned this the hard way by going for his usual lunchtime pleasure session of pressing his cock against the moving canvas drive belt of a piece of machinery. Apparently, while in the throes of orgasm, he leaned too far into the belt and his scrotum was yanked into it, flinging him across the room and jettisoning his left testes in the process. To make matters worse, instead of seeking medical treatment immediately, our friend here decided instead to staple-gun his shredded scrotum together and get back to work. His story was so widely shared on the internet most people assume it’s an urban legend—but unfortunately for him, it’s true.
- GANGRENE: A few years ago, an otherwise healthy 29-year-old man checked himself into a hospital. He had a fever and had been vomiting for two days straight. After coaxing more info out of him, including the fact that he’d been jerking off with liquid soap until his cock and balls were chafed, doctors found his scrotum and perineum to be covered with necrotic tissue and stricken with Fournier’s gangrene. (Google that at your own risk.) This guy was able to keep his dick after a couple skin grafts, but had he waited any longer on treatment, he might’ve lost his tool—or his life. Don’t be that guy.
- DEATH: This brings us to the worst-case scenario: You can, in rare cases, die from complications from jerking off. In December of 2014 a woman went into sudden cardiac arrest after complaints about abdominal pain. It turned out that she was experiencing hidden hemorrhagic shock brought on by spontaneous rupture of the left common iliac artery. Her husband’s statement, coupled with the noticeable blunt trauma, led the medical team to assume overly aggressive vaginal dildoing was to blame. Though doctors controlled the bleeding with a stent, the woman died from her injuries. That sort of death is extremely uncommon, though, so don’t let it keep you up at night.
SIDE EFFECTS of wanking.
Excess of anything can be harmful. Masturbating excessively can cause:
- early ejaculation
- may also inhibit sexual activities with your partner
- injury to the penis
- vision changes
- lower back pain
- testicular pain
- hair loss
HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE WANKING EXCESSIVELY?
You know you’re wanking excessively when:
- it causes you significant distress.
- Masturbating multiple times per day to escape from stress or realities of day to day life.
- Frequently injure yourself by rubbing aggressively.
- Hardly have time for your friends or family as you are too busy pleasuring yourself.
- Constantly feel lustful and fight the urge to pleasure yourself.
- You experience pain in your genitals.